It is an electronic program to which data related to customs seizures shall be input and it is supported by the local customs, the security authorities and the united authority for customs to form a united data base to ease information exchange.
- Unifying all information of the customs seizures on the customs administration level.
- Making the coordination between the local customs authorities accessible in investigating the seizures.
- Providing the authentic information of the customs seizures on the local customs level in the countries of the international customs organization.
- Making any procedures or development or unity of the customs procedures and policies easy on the level of the local customs in the country.
- Making the investigation process of seizures easy as this system provides all information about seizures for all local customs in the country.